- Digital Photography Training Courses here in Devon
These will be scheduled soon so get in touch if you want to find out more about the various courses, contents, dates and prices.
- Schools and Pre-schools Portraits in Devon
I will be launching a new portrait service to schools and pre-schools early this year after the great success of a number of sessions last year.
- Happy New Year!
I have a busy 2014 planned with Weddings, Schools, Training courses and Corporate photography in Devon and Somerset.
- Busy finishing several Wedding Albums and Coffee-table book designs for clients in time for Christmas!!
- Had great fun on an early Christmas portraits shoot for my local Pre-school to help raise funds for them. Lots of fairies, angels, snowmen and elves - not to mention hundreds of sparkly lights!
- Alison & Craig's Wedding in the Royal Clarence Hotel, Exeter
- Venessa & Nigel's Wedding in the Devon Hotel, Exeter - Sally & Dominic's Wedding in Kilmington and Sally's parent's farm - Another busy month raising funds for Stockland Primary Academy:
- Sports Day
- Summer Play
- Beccie & Richard's Wedding at Duvale Priory, Bampton
- More client meetings at venues in preparation for their weddings
- School Portraits for Stockland Primary Academy
- Portrait session with all the Staff at Stockland Primary Academy
- Alice & Tom's Wedding at Bickley Mill near Kingkerswell
- I was commissioned to take the photographs for the Stockland School 2014 Prospectus - New Summer season range of Jewellery for Samphire Jewellery - Hannah & Chris' Wedding at Bickleigh Castle - looks great after all the refurbishment work.
- Portraits sessions for the Stockland & Yarcombe Pre-School and Toddler groups
- Portrait session with the new Mayor and Mayoress of Dawlish in Devon - Various meetings all over Devon with future and current clients to discuss their requirements
- Went up to the NEC for the Focus on Imaging Show. Very busy there as usual but a few big names missing such as Adobe for some reason? Chatted to lots of suppliers new and old. Very tired feet by the end of the day!
- A very busy month raising funds for Stockland Primary Academy School: - Pancake Day races - Red Nose Day
- Cross-Country Races - I have commissioned Exeter based company Illicit Web Design to develop a brand new website for me. I am very excited by this and look forward to seeing my unique interface concept going on-line in April/May.
- I will also have some great news regarding Training Courses next month too!!!
- Enquiries and meetings starting to pick up again - Lots of behind-the-scenes developments going on with my website, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Corporate PR Shoot for Ashcourt Rowan who are opening a new office in Exeter
- I am exhibiting at the Exeter Racecourse Wedding Fayre on Sunday 17th. Lots of dresses there apparently! - A very busy Wedding Fayre at Exeter Racecourse with a long list of new enquiries and bookings for 2013 and 2014.
- Thank you to all those who voted for me in the Westcountry Wedding Awards. Unfortunately I just missed out on being a Finalist - there's always next year!!
- Two pre-Christmas weddings before the end of the year - lots of tinsel!
- Andy & Kathie's wedding at Combe House, Gittisham on a beautiful sunny afternoon
- Peter & Julie's wedding at Bickleigh Castle. A great day despite the incredible flood waters that surrounded the Castle! A brilliant job by Sarah, Sharon, Flo and the rest of the Bickleigh Castle team who made sure guests got there by ferrying them in their 4x4 through 4ft deep floods.
- Family portrait shoot in Colaton Raleigh - the family of a previous wedding couple from three years ago - with a lovely baby girl now! - Two weddings, a portrait session and both my son's birthdays! It's a crazy month!
- Oh yes, I covered my son's primary school xmas show too!
- Happy Christmas - few!
- Time to take a breath after another busy year. - Meeting with lots of lovely couples for 2013.
- Thank you to all those who visited my stand at the Wedding Show last weekend. It was a very busy show where I took bookings and 45 new enquiries for 2013 and 2014. My diary is filling up for 2013 so please get in touch soon to check my availability. - New Season range Jewellery shoot for Samphire Jewellery - More bookings taken for 2013 weddings - I am attending The Wedding Show in Westpoint Arena on 13th and 14th October. Come and see me at my stand (no 510)
- A quieter month planned after the busy summer season - phew!
- Portrait Session for a local couple given as a present to them from their friend
- Stockland Primary Academy postponed sports day - if it doesn't rain again!
- Dana & Ben's wedding in Dunkeswell Church, Lakeview Manor and Dunkeswell Airfield!
- The wedding season is now in full swing and I'm being kept very busy with weddings, editing and client meetings.
- Tessa & Adam's wedding at Mamhead Church and Dawlish
- School photography at Stockland Primary Academy
- Claire & Tom's wedding at Filleigh Church and Uppacott, Devon
- Rachel & Richard's wedding at the Lord Haldon Hotel
- I am exhibiting at the Vintage Wedding Fayre at Bickleigh Castle on Sunday 24th. Come along and have a chat and walk round this beautiful venue.
- Another busy month meeting clients and preparing for the busy Summer ahead!
- A very Happy New year to all visitors to my website. - The New Year has started well with numerous wedding enquiries and bookings for 2012 and 2013.
- There is limited availability for several months this year so get in touch to check.
- New Season Range shoot for Samphire Jewellery in Beer.
- Half day PR Shoot for Teign Housing Ltd at The Grand Hotel, Torquay. - Busy month receiving and meeting new wedding enquiries. - Busy too with designing Wedding albums and Coffee-table books for previous clients.
- Construction Awards evening at Exeter College - Busy with new enquiries and bookings for 2011 and 2012 - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CLIENTS! - A great start to the new year with more Wedding bookings and enquiries for 2012
- A lovely intimate wedding for Kimberley and Andy at Forde Abbey, Chard with roaring fires and candle-light - very romantic
- Still busy with bespoke cards, prints and album orders in time for Christmas
- I am exhibiting at Halswell House again from 6pm-9pm on 9th December - come along for a mulled wine! - I am exhibiting at two wedding shows this month so if you are in the area, come along:
- 20th November at Haldon Belvedere - 28th November at Halswell House - A busy month so far with two Wedding Album orders processed and three Wedding Book designs gone out to clients.
- 14 BOOKINGS FOR 2011 WEDDINGS TAKEN IN OCTOBER! PLEASE GET IN TOUCH SOON TO CHECK MY AVAILABILITY
- Thank you to all those who visited my stand at the Autumn Wedding Show over the weekend. It was a great success for me with bookings and over 50 enquiries for 2011 and 2012.
- I will be exhibiting at the Autumn Wedding Show at Westpoint (9th & 10th) on stand 139. Come along for a chat and to see some brand new Albums.
- Sophie & Tom's Wedding at Maunsel House, Somerset - Summer weather in October!
- Another fully booked month with weddings every week
- Becca & Mark's wedding at Exeter Golf & Country Club - lovely day despite the showers!
- Debbie & Paul's Wedding at the Haldon Belvedere, Devon - always a pleasure to work at the venue
- Two Corporate shoots at Exeter University - press release with the Lord Mayor of Exeter and an EDF team-building event
- Terri & Will's Wedding at Clevedon Hall, Somerset - a very beautiful venue
- Sam & Richard's Wedding at Dartington Hall, Devon - the sun shone as much as the smiles
- Three weddings in 8 days - wow what a week that was!
- A quieter month planned than July - time to get editing!
- Gerry & Fiona Prodohl's Wedding at The Cathedral of St Peter & St Paul and George's Hall, Clifton, Bristol - a great city wedding and very lucky with the weather!
- Jon & Samantha Hill's Wedding at the fabulous St Audries Park, West Quantoxhead, Somerset - a lovely day with an RAF helicopter fly-past!
- Nick & Claire Monk's Wedding at St Peter's Church, Harbertonford and The Kingston Estate, Staverton, Devon
- Graduate portraits at Bath Spa University - New Hotel Brochure shoot for The Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Exeter
- Graduate portraits at Falmouth (Exeter University) Campus
- Robert & Anna Tyson's Wedding at Forde Abbey, Somerset - stunning location, another great day.
- Graduate portraits at Exeter University - Graduate portraits at Bath University - Jamie & Ali Hewitt's Wedding at The Haldon Belvedere and Duckaller Farm, Devon - a fantastic summer day! - Hospitality, Hair & Beauty Awards evening at Exeter College - Graham & Alison Ames' Wedding at The Haldon Belevedere, Dunchideock
- Awards nights for various Exeter College departments on the 21st, 25th and 30th June on the Hele Road Campus and Thistle Rougemont Hotel in Exeter
- Chris & Rebecca Keenan's Wedding at St Martin's Church, Fivehead & The Mount Somerset, Taunton
- Wedding Brochure shoot for the Mercure Bath Francis Hotel in Bath
- Wedding Open Evenings at the Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Exeter (June: 16th & 30th) I'll be there, so come along for a chat and a glass of bubbly!
- Three 2011 Wedding Bookings in one week! It is a very busy time with enquiries so please get in touch soon.
- An Exeter based wedding at Larkbeare House and then on to The Rougemont (Thistle) Hotel - again very lucky with the weather!!
- Christmas product range shoot for Samphire Jewellery in Beer. - Wedding at the beautiful Forde Abbey with 170 guests - a very busy day! Very lucky with the weather!! www.fordeabbey.co.uk
Dominic Lowther of DL Photography has great experience in Corporate Photography in the South West and has produced fantastic commercial photography for some of the best known companies in Devon and Somerset.
Dominic Lowther provides professional and efficient Commercial Corporate Photography services throughout Devon, Somerset and Dorset for PR, advertising, products, events, conferences, exhibitions and portrait shoot requirements, either in a studio or out on location.
Devon Corporate Photographer also covering Somerset and Dorset
Based in East Devon corporate photographer Dominic Lowther provides stunning photography in Devon, Somerset and Dorset and also includes the local areas of Exeter, Taunton, Dorchester, Bath and Bristol.
With years of experience, Dominic is committed to offering high quality photography at affordable prices. Developing friendly and personal relationships with his clients is essential. Listening to his clients allows the Dominic to capture his client's requirements that makes him one of the best photographers in Devon, Somerset and Dorset.
Offering a professional, friendly and relaxed service, this experienced photographer provides his professional services throughout the South West and has been the photographer for small and large companies. DL Photography is happy to provide a South West corporate photography service across the region and is happy to discuss the whole project with no obligation. Through detailed planning before the shoot day, Dominic can ensure that your most important requests are met without having to trouble you on the day.
If you would like further information regarding his services, just call 07946 307185 for an informal discussion. Dominic always likes to work very closely with clients to get a real understanding of the style of photographs that are required.
With a range of venues recommending Dominic, the standard of photography constantly improves providing professional imagery in the best places at these fantastic locations. Having undertaken a large number of weddings in Exeter, Taunton, Devon, Somerset and Dorset, DL Photography knows where the best shots can be achieved at each specific location.
The website has recently refreshed the Useful Links page. Now divided into more convenient categories such as venues, caterers, dresses, photography resources, etc. This will provide useful information to visitors in a more efficient way.
A range of practical and inspirational DSLR Photography Training Courses in Devon will soon be available. The range of photography courses will include a one day Beginner Photography Training course, the two day Beginner - Intermediate Training course, a one day and two day Wedding Photographer training course and finally, there is the Digital Editing Workflow course.
As recognition of his skill and ability, Dominic Lowther of DL Photography was awarded Finalist in West Country Wedding Awards for Best Classic Wedding Photographer in 2010 and 2011 and Runner-up in 2012.
Please feel free to call at any time. I am very competitively priced and provide high quality photography services in the South West.
DL Photography - Corporate Photographer in Devon, Somerset and Dorset
12 Rye Park, Cotleigh, Honiton, Devon EX14 9HL 01404 831794
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer or mobile device. They are used for a variety of purposes, including personalising pages, remembering visitor preferences, analysing visitor behaviour, managing shopping carts and delivering targeted advertising. Cookies are used to improve the online experience of almost every website, including our own.
Types of cookies
When you use our website, the following four types of cookie may be set on your device:
Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies are essential for the use of the features and services we offer on this website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use (such as view and buy your images) cannot be possible.
Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how our customers use our site so that we can improve our site. These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. For example, we might use performance cookies to keep track of which pages are most popular, which method of linking between pages is most effective, and to determine why some pages are receiving error messages.
Targeting cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. Advertising Bureau has put together a great resource for information on behavioural advertising: how it works, further information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the internet. For more information please visit www.youronlinechoices.com
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored. You can choose to restrict or block cookies through your browser settings at any time.
For more information about how to do this, and about cookies in general, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this website, but you can remove them using your browser settings.
However, please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may impact the functionality or performance of our website. Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won't work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, view pictures, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.