March - Went up to the NEC for the Focus on Imaging Show. Very busy there as usual but a few big names missing such as Adobe for some reason? Chatted to lots of suppliers new and old. Very tired feet by the end of the day!
- A very busy month raising funds for Stockland Primary Academy School: - Pancake Day races - Red Nose Day
- Cross-Country Races - I have commissioned Exeter based company Illicit Web Design to develop a brand new website for me. I am very excited by this and look forward to seeing my unique interface concept going on-line in April/May.
- I will also have some great news regarding Training Courses next month too!!! February - Enquiries and meetings starting to pick up again - Lots of behind-the-scenes developments going on with my website, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Corporate PR Shoot for Ashcourt Rowan who are opening a new office in Exeter
- I am exhibiting at the Exeter Racecourse Wedding Fayre on Sunday 17th. Lots of dresses there apparently! - A very busy Wedding Fayre at Exeter Racecourse with a long list of new enquiries and bookings for 2013 and 2014.
- Thank you to all those who voted for me in the Westcountry Wedding Awards. Unfortunately I just missed out on being a Finalist - there's always next year!!
December - Two pre-Christmas weddings before the end of the year - lots of tinsel!
- Andy & Kathie's wedding at Combe House, Gittisham on a beautiful sunny afternoon
- Peter & Julie's wedding at Bickleigh Castle. A great day despite the incredible flood waters that surrounded the Castle! A brilliant job by Sarah, Sharon, Flo and the rest of the Bickleigh Castle team who made sure guests got there by ferrying them in their 4x4 through 4ft deep floods.
- Family portrait shoot in Colaton Raleigh - the family of a previous wedding couple from three years ago - with a lovely baby girl now! - Two weddings, a portrait session and both my son's birthdays! It's a crazy month!
- Oh yes, I covered my son's primary school xmas show too!
- Happy Christmas - few!
November - Time to take a breath after another busy year. - Meeting with lots of lovely couples for 2013.
October - Thank you to all those who visited my stand at the Wedding Show last weekend. It was a very busy show where I took bookings and 45 new enquiries for 2013 and 2014. My diary is filling up for 2013 so please get in touch soon to check my availability. - New Season range Jewellery shoot for Samphire Jewellery - More bookings taken for 2013 weddings - I am attending The Wedding Show in Westpoint Arena on 13th and 14th October. Come and see me at my stand (no 510)
September - A quieter month planned after the busy summer season - phew!
- Portrait Session for a local couple given as a present to them from their friend
- Stockland Primary Academy postponed sports day - if it doesn't rain again!
- Dana & Ben's wedding in Dunkeswell Church, Lakeview Manor and Dunkeswell Airfield!
June - The wedding season is now in full swing and I'm being kept very busy with weddings, editing and client meetings.
- Tessa & Adam's wedding at Mamhead Church and Dawlish
- School photography at Stockland Primary Academy
- Claire & Tom's wedding at Filleigh Church and Uppacott, Devon
- Rachel & Richard's wedding at the Lord Haldon Hotel
- I am exhibiting at the Vintage Wedding Fayre at Bickleigh Castle on Sunday 24th. Come along and have a chat and walk round this beautiful venue.
April - House photography in Stockland, Devon
- Liz & Chris' Wedding at Rugby School and Asby St Ledgers, Warwickshire
- Following up on the many enquiries taken at the Sherborne Castle show last month
February - Another busy month meeting clients and preparing for the busy Summer ahead!
January - A very Happy New year to all visitors to my website. - The New Year has started well with numerous wedding enquiries and bookings for 2012 and 2013.
- There is limited availability for several months this year so get in touch to check.
- New Season Range shoot for Samphire Jewellery in Beer.
November - Half day PR Shoot for Teign Housing Ltd at The Grand Hotel, Torquay. - Busy month receiving and meeting new wedding enquiries. - Busy too with designing Wedding albums and Coffee-table books for previous clients.
February - Construction Awards evening at Exeter College - Busy with new enquiries and bookings for 2011 and 2012 January - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CLIENTS! - A great start to the new year with more Wedding bookings and enquiries for 2012
- A lovely intimate wedding for Kimberley and Andy at Forde Abbey, Chard with roaring fires and candle-light - very romantic
December - Still busy with bespoke cards, prints and album orders in time for Christmas
- I am exhibiting at Halswell House again from 6pm-9pm on 9th December - come along for a mulled wine! November - I am exhibiting at two wedding shows this month so if you are in the area, come along:
- 20th November at Haldon Belvedere - 28th November at Halswell House - A busy month so far with two Wedding Album orders processed and three Wedding Book designs gone out to clients.
October - 14 BOOKINGS FOR 2011 WEDDINGS TAKEN IN OCTOBER! PLEASE GET IN TOUCH SOON TO CHECK MY AVAILABILITY
- Thank you to all those who visited my stand at the Autumn Wedding Show over the weekend. It was a great success for me with bookings and over 50 enquiries for 2011 and 2012.
- I will be exhibiting at the Autumn Wedding Show at Westpoint (9th & 10th) on stand 139. Come along for a chat and to see some brand new Albums.
- Sophie & Tom's Wedding at Maunsel House, Somerset - Summer weather in October!
September - Another fully booked month with weddings every week
- Becca & Mark's wedding at Exeter Golf & Country Club - lovely day despite the showers!
- Debbie & Paul's Wedding at the Haldon Belvedere, Devon - always a pleasure to work at the venue
- Two Corporate shoots at Exeter University - press release with the Lord Mayor of Exeter and an EDF team-building event
- Terri & Will's Wedding at Clevedon Hall, Somerset - a very beautiful venue
- Sam & Richard's Wedding at Dartington Hall, Devon - the sun shone as much as the smiles
August - Three weddings in 8 days - wow what a week that was!
- A quieter month planned than July - time to get editing!
- Gerry & Fiona Prodohl's Wedding at The Cathedral of St Peter & St Paul and George's Hall, Clifton, Bristol - a great city wedding and very lucky with the weather!
- Jon & Samantha Hill's Wedding at the fabulous St Audries Park, West Quantoxhead, Somerset - a lovely day with an RAF helicopter fly-past!
July - Nick & Claire Monk's Wedding at St Peter's Church, Harbertonford and The Kingston Estate, Staverton, Devon
- Graduate portraits at Bath Spa University - New Hotel Brochure shoot for The Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Exeter
- Graduate portraits at Falmouth (Exeter University) Campus
- Robert & Anna Tyson's Wedding at Forde Abbey, Somerset - stunning location, another great day.
- Graduate portraits at Exeter University - Graduate portraits at Bath University - Jamie & Ali Hewitt's Wedding at The Haldon Belvedere and Duckaller Farm, Devon - a fantastic summer day! - Hospitality, Hair & Beauty Awards evening at Exeter College June - Graham & Alison Ames' Wedding at The Haldon Belevedere, Dunchideock
- Awards nights for various Exeter College departments on the 21st, 25th and 30th June on the Hele Road Campus and Thistle Rougemont Hotel in Exeter
- Chris & Rebecca Keenan's Wedding at St Martin's Church, Fivehead & The Mount Somerset, Taunton
- Wedding Brochure shoot for the Mercure Bath Francis Hotel in Bath
- Wedding Open Evenings at the Buckerell Lodge Hotel, Exeter (June: 16th & 30th) I'll be there, so come along for a chat and a glass of bubbly!
- Three 2011 Wedding Bookings in one week! It is a very busy time with enquiries so please get in touch soon.
May - An Exeter based wedding at Larkbeare House and then on to The Rougemont (Thistle) Hotel - again very lucky with the weather!!
- Christmas product range shoot for Samphire Jewellery in Beer. - Wedding at the beautiful Forde Abbey with 170 guests - a very busy day! Very lucky with the weather!! www.fordeabbey.co.uk
Finalist in West Country Wedding Awards for Best Classic Wedding Photographer in 2010 and 2011 and Runner-up in 2012.
Dominic Lowther of DL Photography has grown to be one of the most respected wedding photographers in the South West and has covered weddings in some of the most exclusive venues in Devon and Somerset.
Dominic was featured in the Guide for the South West Bride Magazine as recommended wedding photographer for Bickleigh Castle in Devon.
He is also recommended at Haldon Belvedere, Forde Abbey, Duckaller Farm, Lakeview Manor and Edgemoor Hotel.
In additional, Dominic provides professional and efficient Commercial Corporate Photography services throughout Devon, Somerset and Dorset for your PR, advertising, products, events, conferences, exhibitions and portrait shoot requirements, either in a studio or out on location.
Devon Wedding Photographer also covering Somerset and Dorset Based in East Devon wedding photographer Dominic Lowther provides stunning photography in Devon, Somerset and Dorset and also includes the local areas of Exeter, Taunton, Dorchester, Bath and Bristol. With years of experience, Dominic has is committed to offering high quality photography at affordable prices. Developing friendly and personal relationships with his clients is essential. Listening to his clients allows the Dominic to capture his client's requirements that makes him one of the best photographers in Devon, Somerset and Dorset.
Offering a professional, friendly and relaxed service, this experienced photographer provides his professional services throughout the South West with no travel charges and has been the photographer for small and large weddings. Dominic Lowther is happy to provide a South West wedding photography service across the region and is happy to discuss the whole project with no obligation. Through detailed planning before the big day, Dominic can ensure that your most important requests are met without having to trouble you on the day.
If you are getting married and would like further information regarding his services, just call 07946 307185 for an informal discussion. Dominic always likes to work very closely with clients to get a real understanding of the style of photographs that are required.
With a range of venues recommending Dominic, the standard of photography constantly improves providing professional imagery in the best places at these fantastic locations. Having undertaken a large number of weddings in Exeter, Taunton, Devon, Somerset and Dorset, DL Photography knows where the best shots can be achieved at each specific location.
The website has recently refreshed the Useful Links page. Now divided into more convenient categories such as venues, caterers, dresses, photography resources, etc. This will provide useful information to visitors in a more efficient way.
A range of practical and inspirational DSLR
Photography Training Courses in Devon will soon be available. The range
of photography courses includes a one day Beginner Photography Training
course, the two day Beginner - Intermediate Training course, a one day
and two day Wedding Photographer training course and the ultimate three
day wedding photographer training course which also includes attending a
real wedding. Finally, there is the Digital Editing Workflow course.
Please feel free to call at any time. I am very competitively priced and provide high quality photography services in the South West.
DL Photography - Wedding Photographer in Devon, Somerset and Dorset
12 Rye Park, Cotleigh, Honiton, Devon EX14 9HL 01404 831794